The Research in Educational Policy and Management (REPAM) is an international, online, open access and peer-reviewed journal. REPAM publishes research papers, theoretical works, literature reviews, research reports, and book reviews on all aspects of educational policy and management. The Journal is published twice yearly. All manuscripts submitted to REPAM are rigorously evaluated via a double-blind peer review process. The manuscripts should be original, unpublished, and not in consideration for publication elsewhere at the time of submission.
The REPAM’s main objective is to provide an Open Access scientific platform that publishes quality manuscripts and contributes to international collaboration in the area of educational policy and management research. The REPAM is published by OpenED Network.
The scope of the journal covers following topics, but is not limited to:
- Educational management and governance,
- Policy-making process in education,
- Implementation and impact of educational policies,
- Educational and instructional leadership,
- Educational systems and school organization,
- Research theory, design, methods and evaluation in educational policy and management,
- Economy and financial management in education,
- School effectiveness and school improvement,
- Strategic planning in education,
- Entrepreneurship in education,
- Gender, race and social issues in educational policy and management,
- Political ideologies and educational systems,
- Professional organisations for teachers and educational staff,
- Educational policies and social change.